In honor of the awesomeness that’s the Friday afternoon weekly wind-down, we’re proud to present this week’s Top 5 StateImpact posts.
- Has The Stimulus Created Jobs In NH? Depends On How You Slice The Numbers: Since its passage in 2009, the question of whether the so-called “Stimulus Package” has actually created jobs crops up. We offer a couple of New Hampshire-centric perspectives. (And, of course, some good data.)
- How–And Why–NH Resurrected A Help Center For Women Entrepreneurs: The return of a women entrepreneur-oriented help center has been a cause for celebration in the state’s business community. We explain how the new Center for Women’s Business Advancement hopes to avoid some of the pitfalls its predecessor faced.
- Latest Links: Brewery Accident Victim Identified, NH To Get Slice Of $500 Million MetLife Settlement: Sometimes, our morning link roundups catch your eye.
- “Exploding Keg Kills Redhook Brewery Worker”: Our link to the latest coverage of this terrible accident, courtesy of SeacoastOnline.com
- Five Reasons Why Angel Investors (Think “Shark Tank”) Matter To The Economy: This post lifts the curtain a bit on the murky, high-risk angel investment market.