This tax season, people can claim credits for clean energy and EV purchases from 2023.
We met with four neighbors in Harrisburg’s Allison Hill to learn about climate effects.
Commonwealth Court said the Department of Environmental Protection did not have the constitutional authority to collect revenue from the program.
- Group’s report brings no consensus on RGGI, but supporters and opponents both take validation
- Pennsylvania governor noncommittal on greenhouse gas strategy as climate task force finishes work
- Pa. participation in RGGI has been held up for more than a year. What has the state lost?
- Documents reveal new details about Pa. governor’s secret working group on greenhouse gas emissions
- Pennsylvania high court to consider plan to make power plants pay for greenhouse gas emissions
- Study: Pa. would benefit by joining Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative
- Shapiro to appeal court decision that stopped Pa. from joining climate program
Solar panels are saving some churches money, and the use of renewable energy can be, as one pastor put it, “a positive expression of our faith.”
It’s no one person’s responsibility to solve climate change. But little actions can add up.
The state awarded more than $23 million in contracts to plug wells in 2023.
Mariner East pipeline builder Energy Transfer is back at the area near Marsh Creek State Park to clean up more drilling mud.
Profit alone isn’t enough for farmers to sign over control of their land.
More than 100 advocacy groups say Shapiro’s “fossil fuels-first all-of-the-above energy strategy” does not move at the speed of climate change.
Penn State researchers looked at 50 years worth of data on honey production by state as a way of measuring how the landscape of available flowers has shifted over that time.