StateImpact Idaho’s Top Ten Posts Of 2012
Mario Tama / Getty Image
The Times Square ball prepares for a New Years Eve drop.
The end of December is always a great time to reflect on the past year. That’s just what we’ve been doing at StateImpact Idaho. We looked back at some of the posts you clicked on and shared the most. We’ve created a top 10 countdown of our most popular posts from 2012, in raw numbers. Take a walk down memory lane with us, and maybe you’ll find a few stories you missed over the last year.
10. Idaho Touts Local Culture And State Law To Draw Gun Manufacturers
9. Map: Voters Overturn Luna’s Education Laws, Reject Propositions 1, 2 And 3
8. Boise Airport Picks Up New Airline, Nonstop Flights
7. Private vs. Public: Who Writes More Paychecks in Your County?
6. Map And Tables: See Who Is Spending For And Against Idaho’s Props 1, 2, 3
5. Propositions 1, 2, 3: What Happens If Voters Overturn Idaho’s Education Laws?
4. Scentsy Becomes A Multimillion Dollar Business
3. Scentsy Launches Fondue Product Line, Could Create More Jobs
2. Props 1, 2, And 3: Voter’s Guide To Idaho’s Controversial Education Laws
1. Mapping Migration: Who Moves To Idaho