It was a busy week at StateImpact Idaho! We started our deep-dive into Idaho’s business equipment tax called the personal property tax, which you’ll likely hear more about as the legislative session progresses. Here’s the five posts (plus a bonus), that got the most clicks, comments and shares this week:
- Map: Who Benefits Most If Idaho’s Business Personal Property Tax Is Eliminated
- The Gender Pay Gap In Idaho’s State Workforce: Why Do Women Earn Less?
- Explaining Idaho’s Personal Property Tax, With A Little Help From A Boise Candy Store
- Idaho’s Business Personal Property Tax By The Numbers
- Micron Technology Is One Big Idaho Business Behind Personal Property Tax Repeal