There’s been a lot to follow in this last busy week before Election Day. Be sure not to miss our most-read stories of the week:
- Propositions 1, 2, 3: What Happens If Voters Overturn Idaho’s Education Laws?
- Why NYC Mayor Mike Bloomberg Gave $200,000 To Support Idaho’s Education Reform Laws
- NYC’s Mayor Bloomberg, Albertsons’ Heir Donate To Pro-Props 1, 2, 3 Campaign
- HP Laptop Contract Makes Idaho Tech Jobs An Issue In Props 1, 2, 3 Vote
- Secret Donor List, Now Public, Reveals Powerful Interests Backing Props 1, 2, 3 Fight
Before you go, I’ll let you in on a little secret: We’re working on a pretty interesting data visualization project today. Be sure to check back this weekend!