Did you miss something at StateImpact Idaho this week? We hope not. Here are the five posts getting the most attention on our blog right now.
- Dairy Farmers & Lumberjacks Make Worst Jobs List | CareerCast ranked 200 jobs, we look at a few in the bottom ten.
- Women’s Wages Lag Behind Men’s In Idaho By More Than 25 Percent | Is the gender pay-gap closing? This study says not in Idaho.
- Little By Little, Idaho’s Hard-Hit Housing Market Begins To Revive | This week’s broadcast feature looks at Idaho’s beleaguered housing market.
- Study Questions Constitutionality Of Idaho’s Education Funding Plan | Idaho’s former chief economist’s report on public school funding suggests the state could be heading toward unconstitutionality.
- Q&A With Statesman’s Rocky Barker: Governor’s China Trip Worth The Tax Dollars | Gov. Otter leaves for China this weekend, we talk with a reporter who was with Otter on his last China trade-mission.