Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney will tour a Boise company before his public rally this afternoon.
Romney is speaking at and will tour Guerdon Enterprises, a modular building company.
According to the Idaho Department of Labor, Guerdon has 320 employees, making it one of Ada County’s top private employers.
- Guerdon Enterprises was founded in 2001 by Lad Dawson.
- It’s headquartered in Boise
- It made more than $70 million in fiscal year 2011
- Serves the western U.S. and western Canada
- Guerdon is a certified LEED builder
- Guerdon’s Boise factory is on a 20-acre site and it has a second factory site in DeSoto, Texas.
The rally begins at 1:30 you can watch a live-stream of the event here.