About StateImpact PennsylvaniaStateImpact Pennsylvania is a collaboration between WITF and WHYY. Reporters Marie Cusick and Susan Phillips cover the fiscal and environmental impact of Pennsylvania’s booming energy economy, with a focus on Marcellus Shale drilling. Read their reports on this site, and hear them on public radio stations across Pennsylvania. This collaborative project is funded, in part, through grants from the Heinz Endowments and William Penn Foundation.
Support for StateImpact PA is provided by:
- Commonwealth court upholds eminent domain in Sunoco pipeline case
- Deepening the Delaware: Windfall or boondoggle?
- Feds propose new safety rules for oil trains
- Unmapped, unregulated maze of rural pipelines poses hidden risks
- Where are they now? Track top state officials with Pennsylvania's Blurred Lines
DEP Investigation of Bradford County Well Water