Burros marched, pipelines were delayed, and wells caught fire. In case you missed it, here are the five top posts from StateImpact Texas over the last week:
- Four Reasons Why Obama Decided Against the Keystone XL Pipeline: What was behind the president’s decision? A new document sheds some light.
- Where the Keystone XL Pipeline Would Go Through Texas: If the pipeline does happen, what route would it take? We take a look at a map that shows who would be affected by the pipeline.
- 4 Theories on How the Tiger Prawn Ended Up in the Gulf of Mexico: A few ideas on how the invasive species got here.
- Explosion and Fire at Eagle Ford Disposal Site: A blast rocked a well used for disposing fracking fluid outside of San Antonio, injuring three.
- Donkey-Powered Protesters March on the Capitol: Words matter in life. And the case of the the wild donkeys of West Texas is no exception.