About StateImpact PennsylvaniaStateImpact Pennsylvania is a collaboration between WITF and WHYY. Reporters Katie Colaneri, Marie Cusick, and Susan Phillips will cover the fiscal and environmental impact of Pennsylvania’s booming energy economy, with a focus on Marcellus Shale drilling. Read their reports on this site, and hear them on public radio stations across Pennsylvania.
Support for StateImpact PA is provided by:
- Pennsylvania gas production continues to break records
- Groups call for investigation into health department's handling of drilling
- Public Utility Commission appeals Commonwealth Court decision on Act 13
- Pa. faults Chevron for lack of oversight, poor communication in fatal well fire
- Transparency about fracking chemicals remains elusive
DEP Investigation of Bradford County Well Water