The five hottest items on StateImpact this week are:
- Pension Reform: Some Myth-Busters To Follow The Stalemate
Defined Benefit vs. Defined Contribution funds: what’s what, and what’s better? Find answers here.
- Concord, N.H. Super-Strong Economy?
Last week Concord, N.H. was listed as the nation’s strongest “micropolitan” economy — but don’t look too close at those numbers.
- Not Happy? You Might Be Spending Your Money All Wrong
An easy-to-read round-up of the latest research on money and happiness.
- Baby Steps For Naturopathic Doctors In New Hampshire
A bill is likely to pass requiring health insurance plans in N.H. to reimburse Naturopathic doctors — for 2.3 percent of the population.
- Concord, NH: Doesn’t Feel Like No. 1 (But Not So Bad, Either)
Local perspectives on the strength of Concord’s economy.