Each week we look back at the five posts you clicked and commented on, and shared the most. Before you take off for the weekend, make sure you’re caught up on this week’s must-read StateImpact news.
- Companies Receive Idaho Training Grants, But Make No Long-Term Promises
- Was A Small Idaho Sawmill A Smart Way To Spend Stimulus Dollars?
- Clawbacks In Connecticut: What Idaho Could Learn From How One State Handles Breaks For Business
- Idaho Legislators To Receive Raise, Remain On Honor System For Per Diem Payments
- Supreme Court Ruling Means Decisions Ahead For Idaho Lawmakers