Here are the five, most-read StateImpact Idaho posts of the week. We know it’s beautiful outside, but you don’t want to miss these…
- Economy Leaves Few Options For Idaho Teens Who Want, Need Work | Idaho’s teen jobless rate was nearly 30 percent last year. Meet three Idaho high school students who want, and in some cases need, to join the workforce.
- Plan To Reverse Key Medicaid Cuts Gets A Hearing | Lawmakers are green-lighting a plan to restore some Medicaid funding. We explain what’s a stake.
- New Unemployment Data Shows A Stagnant Idaho Economy | Idaho’s unemployment rate hasn’t changed much in the last year. One economist explains why.
- Dairy Farmers Struggle To Make It In A Global Marketplace | Dairy farms have come a long way in the last century. But now, more than ever, earning a living depends on price-setting happening far from the pasture.
- For Jobless Teen, Search For Work Is Struggle To Help Family | For Stephen Berry, getting an after-school job isn’t just a way to earn some extra spending money. It’s a necessity.